Sunday, May 31, 2009

insomnia, my friend.

Helloo.
I have major insomnia problems. Well, I have been having some the past few days. This weekend has been absolutely crazy. I've been going to bed at 4 am every night. Going out Friday night (mormon style) killed me.
I went on a harbor cruise last night. It was so much fun! There were hundreds of LDS people on this boat, I loved it! They played some awesome music and I got to bring my dance moves to the floor and see NYC on the beautiful Hudson River. I have an amazing picture of the Statue of Liberty during the sunset that I'll put up tomorrow!
It's 2:54am...Today, I churched it, helped Lauren move yet again to another apartment, and then had a "get together" at my apartment since my roommates aren't home. We watched the MTV movie awards and baked some brownies. It was a blast. It was me, Bethany, Lauren and Cameron.
Anyway, that's my update!
Miss you all!

No comments: