Saturday, May 2, 2009

Slumber Parties.

So...I had a fun last two days :) I'm full of smiles.
Thursday night me and the Hershey roommates had a Girl's Night out. We visited our other roommate at work, then we just went out together. True story: A state trooper came up to us and was hitting on Sarah, and we told him we were nurses. He goes, "Well, I hope I never have to see you while I'm lying vertically in a hospital!" Uh, lying vertically? Are we being for real here? SO dumb!!
Don't I have the most beautiful Roommates?!

Me and Sarah..And my CRAZAYYY hair!

After that, me and MaryKate had a "slumber party" in the living room. We painted our nails, took our teddy bears and comforters out to cuddle and watched chick flicks. We stayed up 'til 2am talking. I will miss her.
Fast forward to last night (er, that doesn't make sense, oh well). I took a road trip up to Penn State because I've only been there once this past semester. I have missed everyone SO much. I had so much fun...We went on a "bar tour" with one of my THON groups (don't worry, I stayed out of trouble) and I danced my little heart out everywhere we went. Got some good pictures. Had yet another Slumber party with Emily...We gossiped til 3:30am. I woke up at 9 to go to a bridal shower back at Hershey. Let's just say, I'm a champ for getting up that early considering the time I went to bed.

Tri-State THON!


Weird story of the day: I met this kid on a cruise when I was 16, in 2004. See him out at Penn State 5 years later. It's a freakin' small world. (Jeff, Me, Emily)




No comments: