Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sorry

I'm incredibly sorry for being so emo/cryptic lately. A lot has been going on. I don't like being public about situations (hence being cryptic) but I need to let it out somehow while being home alone.
On a good note, less than 48 hours I'll be in NYC in my new apartment. Score.


Currently Listening to:
Taylor Swift: You're Not Sorry
Taylor Swift,
How are you so beautiful?? If I could choose ANOTHER little sister to add to my already amazing one, it would be you. Even though you're super tall and would tower over me, I'd deal. Plus, I like being short anyway. So Taylor, will you be my sister?
Love, Amy

You don't have to call, anymore.
I won't pick up the phone...
This is the last straw,
Don't want to hurt anymore.
And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I won't believe you
Like I did before.

All this time I was wasting hoping you would come around.
I've been giving out chances everytime but all you do is let me down.

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Dear Amy,
I just read your blog, and it was so adorable. I wish I could be your sister, like oh my heck! I don't have one, but I'll defintely be counting you as mine. My height is a fluke, I'll give you some. Will you come to my show? I think you should! I love PA, homestate baby! Lets TP or Stalk Joe Jonas together, k? Sisters for life. all my love~T