Monday, May 25, 2009

Paradise; One Hour.


Today, I found out that paradise is only one hour away from the busy streets of Manhattan. I found the beautiful Long Beach in Long Island, NY today. My friend Lauren and I got up at the early hour of 6:30am and headed to the beach. For a price of $19, you get a roundtrip train ride as well as a pass to the beach. It was amazing. However, I am now a lobster. I have the silliest "burn" lines. I only put sunscreen on my face and legs. The rest of my body= bright red. Hi, I'm Italian. Aren't I supposed to easily tan? I usually do.

Tonight, I went to FHE at this awesome dessert place, Cafe Lalo on West 83rd and Broadway. It was delicious. Very trendy. However, bad service. Above is their napkins. Their sugar packets had the same thing on them. I thought it was cute.

No comments: