Friday, May 22, 2009

Missed.

I've missed a few days...Oops.
Things have been busy, and I'm loving the city.
I love my walk home from the subway every night. I literally have to walk through Times Square to get home. All the bright lights...Oh my, I hope it never gets old because I love it so much!!

On Wednesday night I went to yoga RS enrichment night, and I met a new friend. I love her already. Her name is Lauren and she's from Utah. She's an intern, too. Last night we went to institute together and we made a new friend that I guess is a part of our "crew". He's on the BYU Volleyball team and is 6'6. I look ridiculous next to him, ha.

Yesterday, my cousin Christie came out. We ate at my favorite restaurant in the world, Carmines (which happens to be two blocks from my apartment). If anyone comes to visit, we are going there. We went to to Madame Tussaud's, which was lots of fun. It's a wax museum, but it's so cool. I'll put up pictures later on.

This morning, we all decided to be crazy and wake up at 5:30 am to go to the Green Day on Good Morning America in Central Park. Okay, so I'm not that big a fan of them but it was seriously GREAT. It was fun, I was spotted on TV by my grandma. The lead singer was quite the character, and the band itself did the sound check so it was a pretty "intimate" experience. A little girl got on stage and danced, it was so cute. So...Next Friday on the Today show summer concert series, Taylor Swift is performing. TAYLOR SWIFT my dream sister. The question is, it's in Rockefeller Plaza and I would have to get there MUCH earlier than 6am. What do I do? Should I go? Advice?

Tonight I'm going to a movie with Lauren in Times Square. Lauren seems to have all the luck/hook ups because TOMORROW we're going to a Yankees game. FOR FREE!! I'm so excited. Lauren is so sweet, I'm glad I met her.

2 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Tear, I want to be there. How fun for you though! I'm glad you're making friends, and not alone. That would've sucked. Go to Taylor, sleep most of the night, then get up and go, serouisly, free? Why not. I adore that girl. althought I'm sure she would start annoying me eventually.

Melanie said...

You should definitely get up early and go. It'll be a great experience, why not?!