Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LOST finale live blog feed.




I'm lame and am watching the LOST finale by myself.
And I have a lot of thoughts..I wanted to throw a party so badly but it didn't work out since i have no LOST friends on the east coast. So, I made myself a nice little gourmet meal of chicken alfredo, cookie cake and some milk : ). Excuse this post, as I am a Lost nerd.
LOST SPOILERS AHEAD
  • JACOB is exposed/exists!! And we've never seen him! He's hot. And he had a small part in Kate's childhood.
  • We finally saw the four-toed statue in its' entirety!
  • The reason Richard Alpert never ages (and has eyeliner on permanently...jk) is because Jacob made him that way.
  • What the HECK is in that box? Is that Michelle Rodriguez (I don't think so)? I'm extremely confused on that part. What part of time are they from?
  • Well...Apparently Jacob was apart of Sawyer's past, too...Jacob overload!! I wish I knew about him before...So much Jacob-ness to learn about, so little time!
  • I used to love Locke...Now he's crazy. He wants Ben to kill Jacob? Doubt it.
  • Jacob was there when Sayid's wife died?!! He knew it was going to happen!! AH what the heck.
  • Sayid was SHOT!?? Will he live? I want him to live!! He needs to live! I knew hiding in plain sight wouldn't work out for them...They're infamous. And Jack is hot so obviously he'd be recognized.
  • Aw we found Rose and her husband..Safe and sound, living their retirement dream.
  • And Michael and his son's puppy!!! How adorable.
  • Jacob knows when things happen...Like the incident where Locke became paralyzed. He was there waiting for it.
  • Aaron's cradle and Charlie's ring makes an appearance.
  • Jacob is a know-all man. He HAS to have special powers.
  • Uh-oh. It's Kate, Sawyer and Juliet against the world. The island/possibly universe's most awkward threesome.
  • Correction: It's Kate and Sawyer against the world. Juliet changed her mind. WTF?!? I don't want the H-Bomb detonated....Because that means they'd all be strangers and flight 815 would have never happened. It would all be for nothing. And Jack wants to because he lost Kate?! Makes no sense.
  • Jacob popped out of a vending machine.
  • Juliet and Jack both have the same reasons for detonating the H-Bomb. And they're dumb, insecure reasons. F.
  • Rubbing blood off someone's face with your bare hand does not work, Kate. It only smears it.
  • Kate has the perfect curly hair that all curlyheads dream of. Thanks, Kate for giving me unrealistic dreams.
  • Hurley is the only one that Jacob can talk literally to because Hurley thinks he's crazy, hearing/seeing things anyway.
  • Will Ben kill JACOB?!
  • Juliet, I miss you already. Seeing Sawyer and Juliet's goodbyes broke my heart.
  • Jack CAUSED the incident rather than prevented it. Miles was right.
  • Uh...So Juliet caused the incident or did she prevent it?! I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL 2010!!!!!!

No comments: