Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Irony.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Everytime I'm sad, lonely, home alone, in my pajamas with no make up on, on the verge of crying while talking to my dog....I hear the song "All By Myself" by Celine Dion on the television. I look at the TV and "Bridget Jones' Diary" is on at the very beginning, the scene where Renee Zellwegger is in her apartment by herself, in her pajamas, waiting for the phone call she'll never get while singing "All By Myself" and crying. This is the third time this has happened to me in three months. It always makes me laugh and realize how sad I look. Oh, the irony.
If you want to skip the drinking and smoking, go to 0:40 seconds. That's where it gets REAL good.



1 comment:

Melanie said...

That's great. I think I shall be watching this clip in the future.