Monday, May 4, 2009

Setting the Record Straight.

A couple of things, again in list order...Because I am lazy.
1. I am officially a senior at 2 pm tomorrow afternoon. A senior in college. When I was 5, I thought "13th grade" was the highest you could go. I will be in 16th grade. TIME freaking FLIES!!!!
2. I just received my first 100 on a college exam, EVER. On a med-surg. exam. When I saw this, I laughed. To this second, I think it's either a mistake or a joke, but I'll take it.
3. I'm out of here, Hershey, tomorrow. I will miss everyone.
4. I'm moving to the city in....11 Days. Check it. Mom and Ali (my sister) are helping me move in because frankly, I can't wait the extra 2 weeks until June 1st. No way. I need my summer to start ASAP.

Life is crazy right now and I love it. Although, I will not love it when I have to unpack and then repack this week. My two least favorite things to do.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

We'll miss you but have so much fun in NYC. I'm jealous!

So I just bought a Penn State Alumni sticker to put on my car, but I'm making myself wait until the 16th (when I actually graduate) before I put it on. Not like anything could happen to make me not graduate between now and then, but still.