Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Peace.

I woke up at an embarrassingly late time today (try 1:15pm), and decided to head by myself to Central Park. It was so peaceful and nice outside. I read for a couple of hours and then decided to look at the grocery stores around here. SO freaking expensive. I may go to FreshDirect.com because supposedly it's cheap, but I don't even know. AY. Sad I haven't gone grocery shopping yet, but the food around here is so delicious.
I went with my roommate and her friends today to a Chinese place on Third and Lexington, Lower East side. It was yum. I also went to go visit my Horseheads friend/next door neighbor in the building next to me. His apartment is HUGE compared to mine, I'm so jealous.

This has turned into a travelogue, I apologize..But that's my life right now :) haha

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I slept til five the other day, that should make you feel better about yourself:)