Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fancy.


So today, I've been feeling really classy.
Why, you say?
Well, earlier I dressed up to go to a Polo Match. Yes, polo! It was so awesome. The best part about it though was Prince Harry was playing. He is gorgeous in person. Sigh times a million. It was so classy though, I loved it! Oh, and not to mention FREE. It was on governor's island, which is basically the cutest tiny island I've ever seen (in America, New York specifically).
Tonight, I'm going on a stake YSA harbor cruise. I really can't wait, I love meeting new people (boys? haha I wish).

Oh, and last night was pretty crazy. My friend Lauren and I went to Brooklyn to go visit one of her friends that's on the radio station with her. It ended up taking an hour there and back on the metro. We got back at 4am. UGH. We always get ourselves into the most CRAZY situations. We have amazing experiences, though. Already, I know I'll never forget this summer.

Current song constantly in my head:
'Change' --Taylor Swift

'Cause these things will change ,
Can you feel it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down.
It's a revolution
The time will come for us to finally win ,
& we'll sing hallelujah <3

1 comment:

Melanie said...

No way, a polo match! I've been wanting to go to one of those forever. And with Price Harry no less. When I was in high school I had a total crush on William, but Harry really has turned out to be the better looking one.

I love all of your adventures. What a great summer.