Tuesday, November 3, 2009

senioritis.

This year is hitting me hard.
Awesome, it's already November. But I have barely gotten by this semester. In fact, right now I'm putting off studying for an exam tomorrow. I was telling my roommates how I'm sick of learning about nursing. They said, "WELL I hope this isn't a problem, you'll be doing this the rest of your life!" Yeah, but I'll be practicing what I love. Not taking exams, dealing with instructors I don't like, etc. I've missed 2 clinicals which is bad news. I just don't have motivation.

This weekend I'm going to the City. It should be fun. I have a lot planned actually. Group lunch, a date (WHAT?!), run/walking a 5k, brunch, Hot Chocolate tasting party, lunch with two different people at two different times, birthday party.....Cannot wait.
And Ohio State's at Penn State this weekend...Cross your fingers for Penn State to DOMINATE.


The song "The Way I Loved You" by Taylor Swift has been in my head all night.

No comments: