Thursday, November 12, 2009

Come in with the Rain.


April 2008:
Evolve.
A change is coming.

I can't be afraid of what people say about me, or believe. Only I know the truth. I need to do this for myself. I need to stand up for what I believe is right, despite criticism. That is what the criticizers taught me after all. I'm coming back.


God, give me strength. ♥


Afterword: I wrote this April of 2008 in a journal I have on my computer but never really used. I found it today. It was a pivotal day in my life. I had been inactive for a while, and it was the day I decided to go back to church. No one pushed me but myself, and I was so excited. I look at that and get the chills everytime. I love it...Just wanted to share it : )

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

sharing is caring... can i ask why come in with the rain is the title? uhm, so confused. wait! Isn't that Taylor Swifts new song?