Wednesday, November 25, 2009

breaking.

Break.
It's been lots of late nights, but totally fun and worth it.
I love my family, even though they're loud and crazy sometimes.
It's been movie day. We're still in our Pajamas and it's 4:50pm. Ordering pizza and staying in. On movie number two. First was "The Taking of Pelham 123"- I don't remember the last time I got so into a movie, it was so intense and the actors were PHENOMENAL. Right now, "Sugar and Spice". Highly embarrassing to admit I'm watching that.
Tomorrow, going to Connecticut.
Happy Thanksgiving!!


p.s. 'Oceans' - The Format
Why am I scared of people in a room?
Why can't they see a good time are the people close to you?

These lyrics kind of remind me of tonight....The biggest party/bar night of the year, since everyone is home from college. I was invited to go out with a bunch of friends, but you know what I'm doing instead? Sitting home, playing with my sister and Kevin, possibly making forts and eating a lot of food. I think it beats a sweaty, crowded bar any day.
"You know the night life it's just not for me,
'Cause all you really need are a few good friends."

No comments: