Sunday, November 29, 2009

Late Nights.

Almost 2 am.
Beats the 5am nights I had during break. But the fact that I have to get up at 8:30am tomorrow, not cool.

I'm lost right now. I don't know how else to explain it. Just....Lost.

I try to run away from things, only to "bump" right back into them on my way out. It will never be gone. I need to face it head on, when all I really want is for it to disappear and never come back. But how do I face it?
How do you fix something that's broken seemingly beyond repair?
I think that there's no right answer to that question.


My eyes are tired. My mind is too. Which is probably why none of this makes sense.
Goodnight.

P.S. Watched the first episode of Entourage season One tonight....I very much enjoy it.

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Amy... you need to pray. prayer changes things. you need to pray to move on. you need to get more sleep. study your heart. study a book that you can lose your thoughts in a little bit.. it will warm your soul. and you need to play with me. i'm a lost person finder.