Sunday, November 15, 2009

you don't know me...

Ha. Title is irrelevant. Usually they are. But to answer your question Shay (since you're like 1 of 3 that read my blog) but you were right, the last post title was a subliminal shoutout to Taylor Swift. I love that song.

I'm really feeling this 70 degree weather in the middle of November. Today is November 15th...This means exactly 6 months until I graduate. The countdown starts today. I feel like I can do this!!!

I went to my last Penn State football game as a student yesterday. It was the senior game. It was bittersweet. Not gonna lie, got a little teary eyed while watching the "senior video". I think it's because right now, I'm a part of something that's bigger than myself...I can affiliate myself with the Penn State students. Now, I can't anymore. Whatever. I'll get over it. I guess I'll still be "a part of something bigger": 1 of every 127 Americans with a college degree is a Penn State grad. So I guess I'll be in good company. In NYC, I'm sure that statistic will be even higher thanks to the concentration of people.
Honestly though, going on campus today, I felt so old. 3 out of 4 people I passed were little youngsters. The freshmen start to look like little babies to me. Too bad I was one of them 3 years ago, looking all confused roaming the campus.

This is me from the first week of freshmen year: Background, the dorms. Find me in the crowd of girls who I ceased to be friends with shortly after fall semester. Oh, the mems.

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Yeah you went to the game and DITCHED me. I might have to break up with you.