Saturday, October 31, 2009

My little sis.

To my sister:
It is your birthday as of 3 1/2 hours ago (even though you weren't born until 12pm). You were the little devil sister that could REALLY push my buttons and I love you so much for that. We used to fight all the time, and tonight during dinner I realized really that you mean so much to me...I'm so glad we finally saw through our differences and decided to get along. You are my polar opposite, but I am so grateful that I have you as a sister. Even though the time we get to spend together is short, I really love it.




Eh, I'm cheesy.
I spent the last few days in Philadelphia. It was SO good to see some friends. Ugh I miss them so much already.
I'm just in a weird mood. Maybe it's because it is 3:40am. But regardless...happy Halloween. I'm a twig for Halloween. Because, that's what everyone called me that while growing up, so I figured I'd fulfill the stereotype...It actually turned out to be a cool costume, fun to find for sure. We spent about an hour in the Wal Mart dressing room and I ended up buying size 10/12 in kids leggings. Love my life.
Ali: Even though maybe I look like I'm Ethiopian, I'll always be there to punch out other girls for you. Because I'm your BIG sister. No matter what.

No comments: