Friday, November 27, 2009

sweet home.

Well...Sometimes. Bittersweet, I guess.
But these nights are what I live for. Obviously i had a lovely time yesterday due to Thanksgiving. I ate about a million pounds of food, more or less. It was glorious. My family is beautiful...Once I get pictures I'll post them. I enjoyed every minute I spent with them in Connecticut (minus the 5 hour drive). My baby cousin is 5. How did he get so big? I just don't comprehend little kids becoming big...It's not fair. My cousin Devin and I have much more in common than I thought; We had a lot of fun together. A Fine Frenzy, Meiko, and Regina Spektor were all included on our playlist last night while hanging out in her room. I haven't hung out with her in over 5 years. It was definitely amazing. Plus, I got 2 books out of it. "The Philosophy of Andy Warhol" and "Prozac Nation". I'm officially in reading mode, watch out world.
Right now, I'm having a girl's night (plus Kevin) at my mom's. Watching "The Sweetest Thing", loving life and loving the comfort of home. Late night Thanksgiving leftovers are what I am most looking forward to. Turnips, turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potato casserole, need I say more? Maybe this was pointless, but right now I am so content.

P.S. All of my friends are out at bars...Where am I? LOVING my family. Even if some of them aren't related to me.

No comments: