Thursday, November 12, 2009

is there such thing?

Consensus is, I'm too nice.

I think if this were a few years ago, this would not be the case. I had "sass". But, I've found that you can be on people's good sides if you're nice all the time. So, I've become a nice robot. I love doing nice things for people. I love giving gifts just because, and writing people letters. I don't expect anything in return.
Today after having deep conversations with two friends, a conclusion was made that we all agreed on: I'm a pushover. Being nice is awesome, but there's a point where it can affect how people think of you as. There's such thing as "too nice". If you're too nice, people see you as a pushover. They can win you over, they can do whatever they want and you won't care.

Something's gotta change with this picture. How though?

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I'll toughen you up. Sass is a good thing.. remember how we were at the store and you spilled all those papers? I said I shouldn't take you in public? I was kidding. I would take you in public.. you're wonderful. Don't be a robot, that gets you in a psyche ward. I should know. Play with me, i'll toughen you right up.