Saturday, November 28, 2009

so weird.

Two items of weird today. Sad or funny one first?

Funny. Actually, it's not funny at all. It's DISGUSTING.
So I'm napping in my mom's bed because hers is the most comfortable, and her dog Benji, who I hate, is lying there with me. He jumps off and then sneaks under the bed. I assumed it was to follow our cat PepperAnn because they like to cuddle sometimes, so I looked to see what was going on. It was then I found out that Benji is an underwear snatcher. He has 4 pairs of my (clean) underwear that he's collected under my mom's bed and is cuddling with them. Only MY underwear. I've learned one thing today, and it's to put my stuff in drawers. But, it just boggles my mind. I don't really have underwear just lying around. I'm thinking he went through my bags. And WHY not anyone else's underwear? My sister/mom had theirs all over the place this past week.

Sad and short.
I woke up today at an embarrassingly late hour, went into the kitchen, and my mom's looking at me weird. She goes, "Amy, why were you crying this morning?" I swore up and down I wasn't crying. She then told me at 9:30 this morning she hears me break into sobs for about 10 minutes. The dogs were outside of my door worried. So, I was crying hysterically while sleeping this morning. I remember what I was dreaming about, but I'm not going to share it just because it IS something that upsets me, even though it shouldn't. But still, I dream about this thing a lot so I wonder how many times I actually cry in my sleep. I didn't know I did that.


p.s. Kevin says.... "WHY YOU No HAF BOyFrAnnNnN?!"
Good question. Point to ponder.

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Oh Amy...Dogs are sick. So are most animals;) give the heartache time. Douche bags require time.