Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Randoms.

I have 3 random orders of business.

First, I have a confession to make: I'm way too nice. So Friday night, I was making my way back to Wall Street at a super late hour (around 3am) on the subway. I think it's normal for girls to be pretty freaked out. Me? No way. Fearless is my middle name. A drunk guy stumbles and basically falls into the seat next to me, and apologizes while his "companion" is laughing uncontrollably. These guys are probably in their early 30's and gay. We bond; it's going to be a long train ride so why not? I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. We talked about lasik surgery, reading books, college, being businessmen in New York City, Brazil. We chatted for so long that they didn't realize they were on the wrong train until it was a little too late. When it was time for us to part, we exchanged numbers so that we could make sure each of us got back okay. First of all, who does that? Apparently me. I give my number to gay guys on the subway so they can check up on me and make sure I get home. Hey, they were nice so I felt like I should be too. However, this morning I get a text message mid-clinical from one of them. It reads: "Scooby Dooby Doo, Where are you. We got some work to do now." Should I be worried?

Second...My roommate comes in the apartment today to tell me she got attacked in a Wal Mart bathroom. Two fat black girls were fighting, blood all over in the bathroom. My roommate walks out of the stall and gets pummeled. Both girls ended up in the hospital, this is how bad the fight was, but my roommate walked out okay. Harrisburg Wal Mart is the scariest place on earth. I think I'm the only one who doesn't use food stamps there. One time, a lady came up to my roommate and I to tell us she just witnessed a shooting down the road and the killer was on the loose, so be careful. Great.

On a last note, I think I'm falling into Lady Gaga's spell. She makes me want to dance (AND she was born in Lenox Hill Hospital..I'm doing my internship in maternal-newborn there next semester!!! LHH: Where stars are born). There's a theory going around that Lady Gaga is a part of the Illuminati. Since I fall into her trance without a clue why, maybe they're right. HA. Read up little ones.

No comments: