Monday, April 20, 2009

Live High

No, this title does not refer to 4/20. HA.

It actually refers to Jason Mraz's song, "Live High".
It's such an uplifting song; I love it.

Other than that, I'm sitting in Panera on this rainy day in front of the fireplace. It's lovely for a day like this. My roommate is being productive next to me; I'm writing a blog and watching "Arrested Development" on Hulu. This is an awesome site; It's legal and they have all sorts of tv shows that you can watch. High quality, too.

Also, on the topic from yesterday, a girl wrote somewhere...That it is a perfect example of the hypocrisy of liberals. They advocate free speech with every ounce in them, but when someone says something contradictory to their beliefs, they bash them to no extent. It saddened me that this poor girl was all over the news today. Anyway, that's enough talking about that subject. I just love to rant. I apologize to those who don't agree, but I'm very opinionated and I'll make sure everyone knows what I believe. I'm very stubborn. Oops.

No comments: