Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Am I crazy? Possibly.

So...I was thinking today that there's a possibility I'll be extremely bored from May 1st-30th, and I'm totally anxious to move into the city. The girls I'm living with are constantly telling me that I'm more than welcome to move in earlier (I'm assuming it's due to rent since it's extremely expensive on them, not the excitement of me coming, ha). But anyway. I'm thinking either May 16th or May 23rd as a potential move in date. Am I crazy? Possibly because of the expense/I'm not starting my job until June 8th. But I just feel like there's much more to do there and I can make some friends before my job starts and I'll be able to get situated and settled fully.

I just needed to get that out there...I honestly CANNOT wait. And 3 months in the City is an experience I will LOVE.

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Answer: No where near crazy. Life is short, money will always find its way back. Go for it, i'm so jealous. i'm coming in August & it seems SO far away.