Friday, September 3, 2010

Shine On.

Unclose your mind.
You are not a prisoner. You are a bird in flight,
Searching the skies for dreams.
-H.M.

I just found this quote randomly on a website that I go to on occasion. It was at the top of the page. It really spoke to me. Last night I wrote in my journal that I felt as if I were a 'prisoner', that exact word. Ha. I think God speaks to you in the most interesting ways, or maybe it's a coincidence....Either way it's what I needed to hear.

I'm also really thankful that I have such wonderful friends and family that send optimism and love my way. Late night phone conversations, lovely cards of encouragement, pillow talk, heart2heartz, and just catching up with a friend that is missed (Shay!) goes such a long way. All of you are invaluable. So thanks so much.

No comments: