Tuesday, August 31, 2010

F.

I don't know if I belong here.

I'm having a bad day.

I got my keys to the apartment (forced to pay to make duplicates...isn't that their job), and was going to surprise Kevin with some decorations (Lady Gaga pictures, don't judge). I went in, and alas, there were 4 mattresses in my room. There was food in the fridge. Framed posters of bra and underwear-clad girls in the living room (too bad Kevin and I both like men). An air mattress, a microwave, a computer, trash. Please note that this apartment was supposed to be cleaned and repainted upon our arrival September 1st, tomorrow.

I lugged all of my stuff tons of stuff on the subway, and walked tons of blocks just to get to this place. I was so excited to get some of my things in there. I left them in a closet with a note saying, "Amy's Stuff...I'm moving in tomorrow, I swear I didn't break into your apartment, I have keys, please don't throw away!" Good job Amy.

Oh, did I mention it was 95 degrees today?

I feel like crying.

Last night, I went to a YSA event. It mostly consisted of me standing in a corner, eating two hot dogs and a burger all by myself. Yesterday, I found out that one girl from church defriended me from facebook. Today, I found out yet another did. Three other girls have in the past. Honestly, it just makes me sad. A lot of girls around here are clique-y. That is NOT me... I hate it. Since Lauren has left, I have no girl friends to my name in NYC.

I had to decline my first job offer because my RN License STILL hasn't transferred from Pennsylvania to New York. I called the NY Board of Nursing, they said "Sorry, we're 6 weeks behind in opening mail. Call back soon." Thank you, New York Board of Nursing. You ROCK.

More later.

No comments: