Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Trapped.

So I may or may not be trapped here in Hershey for another night.
I was on the road to leave for home today, and remembered my best friends out in Philadelphia. And how I really would love to see them. About 10 minutes into the drive, I turned around. I'm either leaving tonight or tomorrow....Tonight would be amazing because I think Hershey is driving me CRAZY.
I just love them so much and want to see them.
Meet Carly and Sam.

This is Sam and I: We were way young in this picture, about 15. Terrifying picture of me.

And Carly.....I forgot how ugly I was at this age.






Sam's a crazy redhead, and I love her so much. And Carly, she's the sweetest girl ever. They're both a year younger than me, but somehow taught me things I never knew about when I was at a young innocent age (haha). We met at Independent Lake Camp in 2002. Best time of my life. We were all bunkmates. We had a counselor that was a stripper as a side job, the other was deaf, and the other was named Simone-- An adorable girl from South Africa.
Anyway, we go way back. It's amazing to me that we still keep in touch even though we met when I was 13 or 14. Camp does that to you. You go for 2 weeks and you come out of it with the best friends on earth. My other friend, Kevin...Well he's nonexistent now that he has a girlfriend, but I still consider him my "Best friend from Maryland". I love them all.

Just a sidenote. Among searching the archives, I found this picture that I found humorous:
Me, reading the Book of Mormon at 17. I was just learning about the Church...So that summer, I'd lay out and tan while reading it. HAHAHA it kills me.

No comments: