Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm Crazy

This is a shout-out to my friends Sam and Carly (see post below).
I showed them my blog, and now they think I'm the biggest nerd ever.

But, they told me to update on my weekend. I had the craziest/best weekend ever.
Friday I came down to Philadelphia...Reunited and it felt so good. We ended up going to our friends' apartment in downtown Philly. I'm officially declaring myself a part of the Cheltenham crew, we had so much fun.



Saturday was basically like the movie "Storm of the Century" except a million times better. Philadelphia got hit with 20 inches of snow, the most they've gotten in over 12 years. It was AMAZING. It started snowing at 3am Saturday morning (we were up until 5 obviously) and didn't stop until Sunday morning. Pennsylvania DOES NOT know how to pave roads. It was annoying, but it made the day all the more fun. We had to walk everywhere. What's cool about Cheltenham is that everyone is friends with everyone and has been since elementary school, and they all live within walking distance of eachother. We put on Sam's dad's snow gear and trekked out in the abandoned roads for hours. Then, our friend Dan's dad made us the most amazing dinner I think I've ever had. It was so good.


Please note Sam's head....Please. Actually, her whole outfit. We were looking like 4th grade boys.

The next day, I woke up to the best Jewish french toast ever. No wonder I gained 5 pounds in one weekend. Yesterday was pretty lazy...But, fun.
I was so sad to leave....But thankfully, hopefully Sam and Carly will be visiting me next week! I miss Cheltenham though.

No comments: