Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nightmares.

Usually, I'm not one to have nightmares.
The past couple of nights they've been terrible.

My first dream: I was in New York City, about to get on the subway. I was underground waiting for it and all of a sudden a bunch of people came and told us to get into a straight line. I dropped my purse, got in line, and we were marched to a subway train far away. The thing was, there were massive amounts of us being held hostage. We each got put on different subway trains that the terrorists told us they were going to blow up. A little Asian girl found me and told me her parents were involved in the attack, so she could help me because she liked my Penn State shirt. She kept ushering me into different cars, telling me that those ones weren't going to blow up. She got me past "security". It was this massive organized attack. I wasn't scared, that's the thing. Weird.

Next dream....I was with a friend whom I haven't seen for years in Elmira (near where I live). Elmira is kind of ghetto. Just a little bit. So we're driving and all of a sudden I see a kid get shot right in front of our car. A little kid. My friend told me to duck, but I'd be ok. Well, our car was the next to get shot. Somehow I got shot right through my right lung and I was bleeding all over. He took me to the hospital, I couldn't breathe, and I kept asking if I'd be okay.

Scariest dreams. Ever.

No comments: