Saturday, December 12, 2009

all sorts of fun.

I love how gmail's spam folder has a button that says : "delete forever". Forever is a long time, don't you think?

I wore a zebra dress last night. I felt cool kind of. My goal was to show my fellow nursing students that in fact I can clean myself up, that I don't always look like a hot mess. I seriously look disgusting everyday here. What's wrong with me.

A girl from my nursing class came up to me last night and says, "I just know you as the girl who is always sitting in fetal position in class. You do the weirdest things with your legs, it kind of looks like a spider." SpiderGirl. That's what I'm going to be known as.

I'm on a studying hiatus right now. I can't get myself to study.

My roommates are starting to become obsessed with Lady Gaga. Thanks to me ;)
Let's just talk about how talented she is in this video....Pre-the Fame. Can we please appreciate how amazing she is at piano-- Especially towards the end.
P.S. I love the song "New York Girls" - Morningwood. Makes me want to dance.



No comments: