Sunday, October 11, 2009

you shouldn't give up.

Someone found this written on a piece of paper , stuck in a book in a bookstore. What a pleasant surprise it would be to find this as a reminder.

You shouldn't give up.

Fight for yourself and
who you are. You've got
to go through the worst
times in life to get the best.




So I just watched "A Little Princess", throwback movie from 1995 and it seriously made my heart melt. It was my absolute favorite movie when I was little. I remember going to buy it at the movie store and it came with this cute little locket like the one the girl wears in the movie. I wore it everywhere. Watching that movie reminded me of how much of an imagination I had when I was little...I think that's why I loved that movie so much. I TOTALLY suggest going to go watch a movie from your long lost childhood that you have forgotten about. It puts a smile on your face :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched that movie not too long ago, it was on one of your movie channels! I also remember when that movie came out... the locket lol I wore mine everywhere too!! I gave it to my cousin, she still has it.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I LOVE that movie. what a fitting quote. love the post.