Monday, May 6, 2013

What Do I Do?

Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?


Kind of silly, but I got asked this question for the first time in a while last Thursday.  I realized how cliche it is, especially when it's the first question someone asks about you; although a lot of the time your career can say a lot about yourself.

So, how would I have answered said girl if I didn't say "I'm a nurse"? 


I live.
I love
I'm 25 years young and have done a lot with my life.


When I don't work I do these things:
Play piano if there is one around me.
Ski if I'm not working nights.
Try new foods.
Try new things.  Anything.
Hang out with friends.
Read.  Read everything.  I live with my kindle by my side.
I'm really good at doing facebook stalking.
I do a lot of Dlisted browsing.
Soak up sun.
Travel.  Anywhere I can.
Think about my family.

That's what I do.



When I am working:
Without using the 'N' word (tehe)...
I take care of kids with cancer.
I give them medicine, love them, and make them crafts sometimes.
Sometimes I get to play dinosaurs and trucks.
I rub their backs a lot when they aren't feeling good.



Overall, I love where I am with my life.

No comments: