Thursday, May 2, 2013

Everyday in May.


I'm choosing to do this only because the topics are intriguing.  


Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less 


Born in Bronxville (the Village of the Bronx...Sounds ghetto?) in 1988, I became a big sister at the age of 2 1/2.  I was hoping for a dog but instead got a little sister. whom I love.  We moved from Long Island to Horseheads, NY a couple of years later.  I turned into a bookworm-nerd type who in turn became a big sister x2 to one of my other BFF's, Matthew.  Became the 'superhero' sibling who thought I could save my parent's marriage to no avail, but that's okay because I'm happy they are friends now.  Partied hard in high school while still getting straight A's - Went to Penn State and finished my degree in 4 years.  New York City to Utah, Horseheads back to Utah, and here I am now working my dream job and wishing I didn't have a crazy schedule.




Day 2, Thursday: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)


How to watch Netflix:

Turn on TV.
Turn on DVD Player.
Click on Netflix with remote.
Scroll for what seems like hours being indecisive about what show/movie you want to watch.
Consider picking it blindfolded.
Consider possibly feeling educated and watching one of many documentaries constantly building in your queue.
Pronounce out loud 'queue' as Q-You-You-You and smirk a little.
End up picking the most mind numbing TV show, thus abandoning plans of feeling educated.
Fall asleep mid-way through the second episode of the show you're watching.

(HEY, it said something you know a lot about OR are good at....Obviously watching netflix is something I know a lot about, but am not good at.  Don't judge).




Stay tuned.  I'll probably slack and clump multiple days into one.  I'm sure you are so excited.


No comments: