Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 7: The thing(s) you're most afraid of

I was debating whether or not to make this post serious or silly...
I guess I'll do 50/50.

In all seriousness though,
My biggest fear is that I won't be able to have kids.
Don't ask me why, but this has been a big fear of mine since I was fourteen.
I thought, "What if I do something bad and God punishes me and takes away the thing I want to have most in life?".  I've done my share of bad things, so I guess I still have reason to be scared.
I know that so many people can't have kids and my heart aches for them.  I know that there are options, but it still really scares me.  


In non-seriousness -
The other day I was putting my pants on and felt a bump towards my bottom-area.  I immediately just thought it was the back of an earring or something.  I proceeded to discreetly put my hands down my pants, and lo and behold it was a bug.  A bug that was very much alive and crawling towards my butt.  I screamed so loud, and scared the neighborhood I'm sure.

There you have it .


No comments: