Friday, May 10, 2013

Advice, today, and embarrassment.

Day 8:  Piece of Advice.
It 's not the end of the world.
December 21st, 2012 came and went.  The Mayans were way off.
Life will go on, even though you may not think it will right now.
Whatever you're going through right now, there's a 99.9% chance that there will be a better day in your lifetime (unless you truly think this is the best day of your life and you could die happy...Then this doesn't apply to you; look away).
So keep your head up.  
It gets better.

Day 9:  A moment in your day.
Happy Friday y'all.
I'm reading "The Emperor of All Maladies" - It's "the biography of cancer" and one damn long book.

Day 10:  Most Embarrassing Moment.
I seriously have lost count of all of my most embarrassing moments.  
Being a kid who peed her pants when laughing too hard until she was 15,  I'd say my life is full of them.
This is from 2 weeks ago: 
Me Going into a 12 year old hispanic patient's room, and trying to wake him up:  "Miguel, Miguel it's time to take your medications!" -me.  "His name is Michael." - His dad.  Oops.
Right now:  I'm listening to Justin Bieber.
Long ago, recently, today:  Every day is an embarrassing moment.

No comments: