Monday, December 3, 2012

Officially Holiday Season.

Hello.
I wish I had major updates, but this will do.


Well, I am going home December 17th-29th if I haven't mentioned that already.  I am planning to be cuddling with Taz/my niece Audrey for the majority of the time.  I can't wait.  Audrey is getting so big! Here is proof:



Almost 2 months old!  And a smiley baby!  And she laughs!  Can't wait to see her in person again.



So last week my roommates and I decorated our apartment all Christmas-like.  It looks so cute!
Panoramic view:  We're just that good.  



We also broke our Christmas wishbone.  I got the bigger end!  I just can't tell you what I wished for....

These are my roommates, Liz and Brittney.  I promise we decorated the tree.



On Saturday, I went to the Festival of Trees with my old roommate Cassie and Co.  It's a huge expo of Christmas trees that people decorate and theme.  The trees get auctioned off and all of the proceeds/gifts and trees go to Primary Children's Hospital.  It's for a good cause, and some of the trees were awesome.  One even got auctioned off for $16,000.  Crazy.
 I found this tree to be the most fitting.  Cat Lady lifestyle, here I come.



I can't believe it's December already.  Where does the time go?

No comments: