Monday, December 17, 2012

(I'll Be) Home for Christmas.

I'm home for Christmas!!


I'm sure I'll be blogging a lot until it gets closer to the date since my fam I'm sure will be busy until then.

Matthew dropped me off at the airport this morning - It was sad saying goodbye to everyone last night, especially my BFF Cassie whom I love to the moon and back.  12 days is going to be so long without her....(Yep, we can't go 24 hours without seeing each other).  The other Matt (aka my brother) picked me up from the airport along with Taz.  He was so excited to see me.  He led me up the stairs and went straight to my room, right for my bed...But that was before he kissed and jumped on me for what seemed like forever.  YAY.  Serious cuddle time tonight.  

But before that cuddling happens... I'm going to go see my little niece Audrey right now.  Obviously, expect a ton of pictures.  

K bye guys :)

No comments: