Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Vague Post.

I've been happy lately, guys.

Except yesterday when my iPhone decided to not turn on.  It gave me a heart attack.  Thank you, kind gentleman at the Apple Store for resuscitating it (and me, metaphorically speaking).  No thank you for deleting everything off my phone.  Thank you Murray, Utah for having an Apple Store.

I was happy last night when I had a dream I completed a world record while skydiving from the highest point anyone has ever been - It was like an obstacle course in the sky.  Did you know in my dream world, there are caverns and craters high up in the sky that you can jump from? And when you finally land to win the world record, it is during in inopportune time (like during a Chicago Cubs baseball game in midfield)? 
Well, now you know.

I'm headed home in 6 days.
I hate having to be on a budget for Christmas shopping.
I actually really, really dislike shopping during the Holidays.  Hello, online shopping (thank you Etsy for helping me out with this).  
By the way, my super stylish Aunt Joann has an awesome Etsy shop -  She sells amazing, amazing vintage clothing.  She probably has no idea I'm putting her shop on my blog, but you're lucky enough to get the link HERE.  Go shop! 



Happy Holidays.

I'm smiling!

No comments: