Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm Okay.

Honestly, I never thought I would have gotten the love I received for the last post I wrote.  I may have received 0 comments via my blog, but on my facebook I received messages and comments and love and stories that give me a little bit of hope. And, around 600 new views in the past few days?  Just call me a celebrity..
I'm so just kidding about the celebrity thing.

But really, I love you all.

Life's good.  When I'm bored and miss being a Nurse, I watch Mystery Diagnosis.  Sometimes I guess the diagnosis (in laymen's terms) even before they do.  So I win in that aspect.  Also, I'm working on my continuing education, incase I need it.  5 hours, 25 more to go.  I am enjoying it, actually.  Being able to pick what you learn is SO much nicer than required education.  Except I'm not getting paid...But right now, I'm not too worried about it.

I'll be back soon.

No comments: