Thursday, May 24, 2012

Peeing my pants.

I'm supposed to be organizing my clothes right now.

Instead, I got my eyebrows done, ate a cheesesteak and a milkshake (rhymes) and slept until 1pm.  Well, oops.

I don't know why I'm blogging right now....
Maybe because I get excited when my favorite bloggers blog, and I don't blog enough and maybe, just maybe there is someone out there that gets excited when I blog.  I hate that word, blog.


The un-news news in my life.

I've started drinking soda again.  It started with, once a week....Then turned into like every other day.

The Civil Wars concert is tonight.  I'm so excited that my body is in straight up anxiety mode.  Near peeing my pants every second.  
This picture...........................





P.S. Secret about peeing my pants:  I peed my pants almost every time I laughed too hard until I was about 15.  Thank goodness that stopped.  But that's not a lie, my friends can all attest to it...It happened multiple times at the mall.  It was a 'must-change-your-pants' kind of peeing pants thing, too.  I love my life stories.

Oh, and one last gem:
"Wanting to be in love is natural to the human experience.
 We all want to love. We love love.
 However, its highs are dizzying, its lows traumatic enough 
that we want to rid them from our memory. 


It almost seems counterintuitive to try to reach contentment and equanimity in our life while also cultivating this roller coaster of emotions."


Just an emo point to ponder.






P.P..S....If I don't get arrested on stalking charges, I'll recap tomorrow :)

No comments: