Monday, May 7, 2012

Girly Post.

One of my Facebook friends' status the other week was :  "So far, life is nothing like Sex and the City".
Amen, girl.
I remember in college (and embarrassingly just last week) my roommates and I would decide who would be the Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha of the group.  I am always defaulted to Charlotte..Which I have no problem with.  

This is Charlotte.  Would I wear that dress?  In a heartbeat I would!!

Side note:  While going on a shopping spree with my roommate Sherra the other day, she looks at me eyeing an outfit and says "Your style just reminds me of a tea party with the Queen.  You'd always be ready for it."  Best style compliment of my life.


Anyway, I don't want my life to be like Sex and the City.  I rarely went out in NYC, no one night stands, no 4 best girl friends (one gay best roommate though, partay), no designer shopping sprees, no high heels, and I barely even went out except for to eat.




Me this weekend...Can you tell I got some sun?  Can you tell I was so happy when I took this picture?


On another note, chick flicks.  I'm in the mood to watch a chick flick....My roommates told me as soon as they get home, we're watching chick flicks and crying all night.  Why are those dang chick flicks so unrealistic?  I mean...He's Just Not That Into You is even unrealistic.  The book:  My second bible.  The movie:  Everything was an exception to the rules.  Happy endings rarely happen!  Romanticism at its' most extreme are in these movies!  Where can I find a man as attractive as Ryan Gosling to sweep me off my feet?  Points to ponder.


This is TOTES a Carrie post, though....(sarcasm).  Anyway...

Back to real life.

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

Can you believe that I've NEVER seen an episode of Sex and the City? Not one!

And I love your curls!