Sunday, March 6, 2011

These Shoes Ain't Fitting.

I hate being a complainer.
But when something feels wrong, chances are it is.
My Dad told me when I was 10 years old... "The squeaky wheel gets the grease".
I didn't understand the saying. I had to have him explain it.
But finally I understood.
(As long as you don't squeak so much to the point that it's annoying and you throw away the wheel, it's important to be "squeaky" sometimes.)
Someone tell me they follow where I'm going with this and I'll give you a dollar.

It takes one person with a bad attitude to ruin an otherwise good day. I know you're saying, "But it's your choice to let it get to you"...But I was being pushed over the edge. Being pushed over the edge means I was repeatedly tested to the point that I couldn't take it any more.
I cried again at work today. I couldn't help it.
Funny that the first thing I heard when I walked into work last night was a fellow co-worker on the phone saying, "Nurses don't cry".
They do.....At least I do. Maybe I'm not normal. Maybe I'm over-emotional.



But let's turn this into a positive experience:
What did I do when I got home, after bawling my eyes out?
I took out my GRE book.
Because you know what? Going back to school and getting my Master's would beat the hell out of this hot mess.








And I cross my heart and hope to die
These dreams of yours are gonna fly

No comments: