Saturday, March 12, 2011

Perfect Teeth.


Hi, I'm Amy.

This was me....When I was four years old I believe. Before I lost all my teeth. I was on Santa's lap.

I went to preschool at an art museum. Arnot Art Museum in Elmira, New York. I have vivid images of: Hiding in cubes, making pottery, learning French, making pretend phone calls at a wooden phone booth, my mom packing me gross egg sandwiches that I hated, losing my mom's class ring because I wanted to be cool and wear jewelry, but especially learning how to cut hearts out of construction paper and pretending that they went out to my crushes. Yep I was ages 3 and 4. I had 2 best friends: Danielle and Kara. I'd have sleep overs at each of their houses. Sometimes, I'd ask my mom if I could go over to play at their houses after preschool just so I didn't have to wear my shoes. My shoes had inserts in them...I have flat feet and my uncle is a podiatrist. Because of me not wearing them, they are still flat. But at least I had great friends...And I am pretty sure each of us are nurses/in the process of becoming one. Which is pretty cool/weird huh?

Perfect Teeth- Motion City Soundtrack has been in my head for the past two work nights. And it's silly.. Because I haven't listened to it in 7 years. It's a nostalgic song, I guess. But silly at the same time.

Anyway..Reminiscent post I decided to share....Even though I said I wouldn't do that anymore. Oops.

No comments: