Thursday, March 17, 2011

But really....

Tonight was a big test of patience for me.
That's why they call them "patients", right?

A couple of nights ago, a nurse assistant stopped me...."You're not from New York City, are you girl?"....I smile, "No, I'm from a small town in upstate New York"....Her response "GIRL you need to toughen up, you act too nice for a City like this!"


It's true. People will use you until your last ounce of existence if you are a pushover, and this is especially true here.

Now that I think of it, maybe this is a blessing....After all, in 2010 that was my New Year's "goal" (hate the word resolution).


BUT REALLY...I think I have some good work-news coming up soon. I heard unofficial word about it today. Crossing fingers, praying times a million. Stressed and scared but excited. The end.


No comments: