Friday, September 11, 2009

Random Question of the Day.;

As I wrote before, I do keep my own handwritten, personal journal along with this. It's a lot more private. I've kept journals off and on since I was 15 and I love just looking back at the things I had to say and the wisdom that I thought I had. I even love looking at how my handwriting has changed over the years. I'm weird.

Anyway, I've begun to write these with the intent of my future family/kids/grandkids someday reading them and seeing what my life was like. Almost everyday, I add a song that I've been listening to that means something to me. I think if I were looking at my grandma's journals (that don't exist) and found all these songs, I would think I struck gold would want to listen to the music or at least look up the lyrics. Does anyone else do this? Probably not. Does anyone think that's weird? Maybe. DON'T CARE!

No comments: