Wednesday, September 23, 2009

lalala

So...Tonight is a celebration night. Simply because for the first time in a while I have nothing to do, no projects to worry about, and I'm putting off studying until tomorrow night just because I want to have this celebration. NetFlix, icecream and my teddy bear will be my dates tonight. i have no life.
Shay, if you're reading this, I may be here this weekend and if you're bored we should do something. This is me lazily reaching out.
I was in New York this past weekend...I love New York. "Empire State of Mind" by Jay-Z was blaring on my speakers whilst driving through Manhattan and I gotta admit, I felt pretty cool. Haha I'm so lame.
I MAY be going for a run tonight, first time in over 2 years. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have extra tickets to hershey park,and we're going to go on Saturday, you should 100% come with us! Give me a text a lex... 801-663-6750. Love that i posted that on here, cuz i'm too lazy to switch to facebook.