Thursday, September 10, 2009

exhale!

I'm alive, just super busy with school this week. Thankfully the week is over!

Last week I went to Utah, had so much fun, watched BYU kick Oklahoma's trash, and I met Randy's family. I absolutely love all of them...They were so nice and so welcoming to me. They also share my sense of humor and sarcasm, which is extremely important. We all had a blast together. His family is basically like a party 24/7. It makes me want a huge family, because...Well, I party.
I went to Randy's nephew's baptism on Saturday. It was cool, because September 3rd (2 days before) was my 4 year baptismal "anniversary". Randy's nephew's baptism was the first I've ever witnessed, and it was wonderful to see it 4 years after to remind me of how I felt on that wonderful day.
On Sunday night, Randy and I took the red eye back to New York. We sat next to each other so it made it much more bearable. Afterwards, we got back to his apartment and caught up on some sleep. Brace yourself for this statement: I miss the City. I'm making the sad face right now because I miss it so much. On Monday we went to a sweet pizza place called Artichoke. It was delicious. Mark my words, I will go there again someday soon. We ate in Union Square...Ohhh New York, what you do to me.
Skype is amazing. In fact, I had to try to explain to my dad today just how awesome Skyping is. He thought it was "something like facebook". Oh no, dad. You're wrong. Randy and I have been skyping the past 2 days. Seriously, it beats the phone times a million. I get to watch Randy sing and dance to his favorite song "Lollipop", what beats that?! Ha...We have fun even when we're not with each other.

I just receieved my red moleskine journal in the mail that I've been waiting for the past 2 weeks, and I'm in love with it. The thing I'm sad about is, I have no more incoming mail/packages to look forward to. If you're interested in "surprising" me, I'll give you my address and ask no more questions (but I'll get my hopes up so don't let me down).

Hm what else...I want Beatles RockBand so badly.

No comments: