Friday, July 10, 2009

time, the one thing we don't have.

I've been in my job for a MONTH already!!! Less than a month to go. Wowzas.
Let's see...Just some random updates. I've been reading like CRAZY this summer, and I feel like I've gotten so much more picky when it comes to critiquing books. However, I've picked up this book, "Extremely Loud, and Incredibly Close" and already I'm in love.
A few nights ago, I had a "me" night...Indian take-out food, made some brownies, painted my toe nails, watched "Made of Honor". I needed it. However, I wasn't crazy about the movie. What did you guys think?
I love taking care of the eclectic people we get at work. They are all so interesting. Some are inappropriate, some quiet, some complainers, but I love them all. Just don't like orthopedics. And I hate getting taxes removed from my paycheck. It's terrifying and sad.
God blessed me today with a new replacement phone...My OK button stopped working and I've been putting off getting a new one for 2 weeks..I finally go and the man says, "Your warranty is good for another 48 hours...Good thing you came today!" YESSSS...How awesome is that?
I find myself either sleeping far too little on work days (5 hours) and then days off, like today...about 12 hours. Sleep schedule is so messed up. But I'm still truckin' through life.

Tomorrow I'm going to the beach with friends, then to Connecticut to see family, INCLUDING my little (tall) brother, sister, and my dad...And grandma, and aunt, and everyone else..It's my cousin's graduation party. I am going with my friend Lauren..I cannot wait to see them all!!!

No comments: