Thursday, July 23, 2009

blue, the color of our planet from far far away.

I've just been in a weird mood lately, so I apologize for the lack of posts.
There's been a lot going on...I've been dealing with a lot of emotional problems, but I'm living.
I've been doing a lot of reading and a lot of writing in my journal; a lot of working. Let's be honest here..I'm seriously not into these 12 1/2 hour shifts and they're really starting to get to me. I've decided if I get married to a super rich guy that's super hot and loving and understanding (hahaha), I may just want to be a stay at home mom and work per diem. A lot of per diem nurses work whenever they want. They call in and ask if they're needed and come in. I would love that; Such a flexible job. I love nursing. But I want to be a mom. I want to have a beautiful family and be able to take care of them. This doesn't mean I'm giving up my dream to be a nurse. I love it.

Anyway...Tomorrow I have 2 "events". I'm going to a driving range at 11:30am...Wish me luck, I'm terrible at golfing. And next, I'm going to the Museum of Natural History and shopping with my BFF Tommy. Haha maybe not BFF, I met him through Cameron, but still. I'm excited because I can't wait to see the Museum of Natural History.
It's my last weekend here..I can't believe it.

1 comment: