Thursday, July 16, 2009

our time is running out...

Good Muse Song.

Well ladies and gents...I have 2 weeks and a few days left of enjoying the City.
The past two weeks have been considerably rough, but today I went bike riding with my friend Lauren along the Hudson. There's a "secret" website that tells you you can rent bikes for free at 3 designated times per day from this ripoff bike rental company, so we rented bikes for 2 hours. It was supposed to be $20...We got it for free thanks so our secret website!! Oh, it was so beautiful. Honestly, it was the first time in the past 2 weeks I've felt alive. I was riding along the Hudson, feeling the breeze (although it's 85 out, ew), a spectacular view of the Statue of Liberty, and I just thought to myself, "goodness gracious I'm so lucky". It was so liberating. Afterwards we got smoothies and sat on lounge chairs in front of the Hudson overlooking the Brooklyn Bridge. I'm going to edit this entry later with pictures so stay tuned.
Nichole and her boyfriend and his friend came and visited last night. We had a lovely night staying in and watching movies/eating pizza. I've missed her. She slept in my bed with me, just like old times!!
Anyway.I'll update soon. Now I'm napping/showering/instituting tonight! The life.

No comments: