Friday, June 5, 2009

Rain.

I have just come to the realization that rain in the City sucks. I didn't want to use that word because I think it sounds unintelligent but that's the only word that describes it. I have no car, therefore I must walk everywhere. I could take the subway, but it's a 5 minute walk to the subway station and then however long it takes to go where I want to go from there. I hate wet jeans, and having to use an umbrella. So, I guess this is the first time since I've been here that I can say I miss my car and how easy it is to get places when it rains with that luxury.
That's all for now. I'm going to go find a Dunkin Donuts because it's National Donut Day and free donuts are calling my name.
Is it bad that I have a newfound love for Lady GaGa? It's kind of embarrassing to admit.

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

At least you figured out what's important;)