Friday, June 19, 2009

life .

I woke up at 8 this morning feeling ready to go. But where? I just love relaxing.
Yesterday, the Bodies Exhibition was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I loved every minute of it. Apparently the cadavers are Asian prisoners, and it's this huge controversy. Well, it's their way to pay back their debt to society. That's what I think at least.
My favorite part was the room where they have all different embryos at different stages of development. To some people that might sound so creepy, but to me it was absolutely beautiful. They displayed them with the utmost respect. The gift of life is so wonderful. These babies displayed may not have had the chance to live, but I was so filled with love and respect learning from them.
Later, we went to Paesano's, this amazing italian place in Little Italy. Little Italy, how I love thee.
Tonight I'm going to a movie with my friend Neal. We're going to see UP, it apparently got amazing reviews. It was either that or going to see Shakespeare in Central Park with Lauren (Anne Hathaway stars in it) but to be honest, I just don't feel like waiting in line for tickets this afternoon. Maybe some other time. See, I told you I'm lame.

No comments: